POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurface Tutorial will be going away : Isosurface Tutorial will be going away Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:25:42 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface Tutorial will be going away
From: SamuelT
Date: 3 Jul 2000 17:25:16
Message: <39610587.BDB1AFC4@aol.com>
Hello everybody. I'm going to be moving in about 5 days, thus losing my
internet access. The isosurface tutorial is on Aol webspace, meaning it
won't be there any longer in 5-6 days. Chances are if I get internet
access again, I'll probably just have a small gallery up.

If any of you think the tutorial should stay, and have the means to give
it a new home, feel free.

Sorry to bail on some of you who found the tutorial helpful (you can
download it, however).

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom